The text, images and rest of contents included on this website are property of BAMBU TECHNOLOGY S.R.L. Any modification, distribution or copy have to be agreed in advance through a specific written permission unless contrary indications.
Data protection policy
BAMBU TECHNOLOGY SRL is an organization in which activities treatments personal data are given, which attributed a major responsibility for the design and organization of procedures so that they are aligned with the legal compliance this matter.
In the exercise of these responsibilities and in order to establish the general principles that should govern the processing of personal data in the Company approves this Policy protection of personal data, which notica its employees and offers of all its stakeholders.
- Purpose Protection Policy of personal data is a measure of proactive Responsibility aims to ensure compliance with the applicable legislation in this matter and regarding this, respect for the right to honor and privacy in treatment of personal data of all people who interact with the company.
Developing the provisions of this Policy protection of personal data, organizational and security measures that the persons concerned are set which the principles governing the processing of data in the organization and are therefore, procedures, and this Policy undertake to implement in their area of responsibility. To this end Dª María Coromina designates the responsibilities of personnel involved in data processing operations.
- Scope This Policy protection of personal data shall apply to the Company, its directors, officers and employees, as well as all people who relate to it, expressly including service providers access to data (“data processors”)
- Principles of processing of personal data as a general principle, the company will comply scrupulously with legislation on the protection of personal data and must be able to demonstrate (principle of “proactive responsibility), paying particular attention to those treatments that may pose a greater risk to the rights of those affected (Principle of “risk approach). Regarding the foregoing BAMBU TECHNOLOGY SRL ensure compliance with the following principles:
➔ Legality, loyalty, transparency and purpose limitation. Data processing should always be informed affected by provisions and other procedures; and only He considered legitimate if there is consent to data processing (with special attention paid by minors), or has other valid legitimation and the purpose of it is in line with regulations.
➔ Minimization data. Data processed must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the end of treatment.
➔ Accuracy. The data must be accurate and, if necessary, updated. In this respect the necessary action to be deleted or corrected without delay personal data are inaccurate regarding the purpose of treatment.
➔ Limitation of the storage time. The data will be maintained to the identification of stakeholders allows for no longer than necessary for treatment purposes.
➔ Integrity and confidentiality. The data will be such that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed, including protection against unauthorized treatment or illicit against loss, destruction or accidental damage, by applying the organizational techniques appropriate measures or.
➔ Data transfers. Purchase or obtaining personal data from illegitimate sources or in cases where such data has been collected or transferred in contravention of the law or are not sufficiently guarantee its legitimate origin is prohibited.
➔ Contracting suppliers with access to data. Only they are selected for recruitment providers that offer sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate data processing techniques and safety measures. With these third parties due Agreement in this regard will be documented.
➔ International data transfers. Any processing of personal data subject to EU rules involving a transfer of data outside the European Economic Area should be conducted in strict compliance with the requirements of applicable law
- Commitment workers Workers are informed of this policy and declared aware that personal information is an asset of the Company, and in this regard stick to it, committing to:
* Conduct training awareness on data protection Company offers
* Apply security measures at user level that apply to your job, without prejudice to the responsibilities in their design and implementation that can be could be attributed according to their role BAMBU TECHNOLOGY SRL
* Use the formats established for the exercise of rights by those affected and to inform the Company immediately so that it can be effective response.
* To inform the Company as soon becomes aware of deviations from the provisions of this policy, in particular “Security Violations of personal data”, using the format established for this purpose.
- Monitoring and evaluation verification, evaluation and annual appraisal, or whenever there are significant changes in data processing, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational to ensure treatment safety measures will be undertaken.
BAMBU TECNOLOGY S.R.L.
Avda. Mare de Deu de Montserrat, 21
08970 Sant Joan Despí-Barcelona
T. +34 932 035 540
Fax. +34 932 045 470